Today is Black Friday when it all goes a bit crazy as people try to get a good deal in time for Christmas; unfortunately it doesn’t always show the human race at it’s best. I still remember a news item from a couple of years ago where people were literally climbing over each other to purchase a television which they probably didn’t even need, they were also being rude and abusive to members of the shop staff.
A good deal for me isn’t about money, although I have to be honest it is nice to get something cheaper, but more important than that is the service that you receive and the overall experience. At the moment I am planning how I want 2018 to look and these are my thoughts so far:
- Regular Kegels and Cake workshops throughout the year to introduce ladies to core and pelvic floor function
- Collaborating with a local life/business coach to run workshops and possibly launch an online programme
- Revisit and tweak my 21 Day Happy Hormone Challenge
- Introduce programmes for Optimal Health post Hysterectomy and Breast Cancer Recovery
- Rebrand myself
- Hold Retreats throughout the year for frazzled women
I will look deeply into each of these to ensure that not only are expectations met but also exceeded, if someone walks out of a session or event with me with their head held high and a smile on their face that my work has been successful and I can walk out in a similar stance.
Have an awesome week.