There’s always a reason not to exercise, what is your favourite?
- Not enough time?
- Haven’t got the right kit?
- Too tired?
The reality is it doesn’t need to be that complicated.
- Something is always better than nothing, so just 10 minutes per day will do you more good than you can possibly imagine
- If you’re exercising at home, who cares what you are wearing – you can exercise in you PJ’s if you really want to
- Are you REALLY too tired to ANY exercise, think how good you feel after just doing SOMETHING and how much your energy levels will improve?
What are your reasons and goals for exercising? Perhaps you should write these down and then place them somewhere prominent, so whenever the excuses start to kick in again, this will give you some fire in your belly to get out there and do something.
Something else worth trying – next time you do a workout write down how you feel afterwards. I’d hazard a guess that one of these words might feature:
- More energy
- More alert
- More awake
- Ready for anything
- ….. the list goes on (feel free to add your own)
Don’t wait until the New Year to start your healthy habits, there is no better time to start than NOW!!